Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An Afternoon in Austin

Kandee and I spent an afternoon in Austin this weekend. The food alone was worth trip. We grabbed lunch at East Side King on East 6th. The Pork Kimchee Stew and Fried Potato Noodles. We'll take both, please.


We also did some shopping at the Domain. Excuse the MySpace mirror shot, but please note the milkmaid braid. It may look cute from afar, but there were 100 bobby pins sticking out everywhere in that hair a.k.a. not cute. My new summer goal is to master that hair style. With less bobby pins, of course. Another goal is to find a way to get my hands on those planters at Free People. So dreamy and perfect. I need those in my life.

We wrapped up this trip with some gourmet donuts from Gourdough's. If you can't already tell, we support the food trucks. I ordered the Funky Monkey (Grilled Bananas & Cream Cheese Icing with Brown Sugar) and Kandee ordered the Heavenly Hash (Marshmallow with Chocolate Fudge Icing Topped with Fudge Brownie Candy). Sugar coma for days, but totally worth it. Austin never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment