Thursday, January 2, 2014

Gypsy Girl



Meet Gypsy Lou. Best Christmas gift ever. Thanks, Tad. This sweet lady is about four months old and has the prettiest fur you have ever seen. She is an Abyssinian mix and feels like a squirrel (I've never felt a squirrel, but you know). We decided on the name Gypsy because girl loves her Fleetwood Mac and feathers! She also loves eating my house plants and digging up the soil. Maybe she'll be an archaeologist when she grows up.


Gypsy was found when she was just a kitten on the street eating out of a garbage can. She was rescued and we are so happy to be her forever home. You might be wondering how Krycek feels about adding another cat to the mix. He was unsure at first, but he just can't get enough of her now. My heart explodes a little every time he helps groom her. I know, I'm such a cat lady. I'm not mad about it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment