Sunday, November 6, 2011

ODE TO THE SEVENTIES

I was helping my sweet mama clean her closet this afternoon when I stumbled across these little gems. Most of her pictures are Polaroids or taken by a Kodak Instamatic. Not only was I drooling over these pictures, but I also love this film. I made it pretty clear this would be a great Christmas present.

She took a stroll down memory lane and we talked about the clothes, concerts and fads of this decade. She was kind of a hippie and I kind of love that about her. These pictures capture her free spirit and I just had to share. Enjoy!
That amazing wardrobe. Sign me up.
The lovely aunt Carol.
The mountains in Las Vegas.
Boy did my dad love this bike.
Coolest shades ever.
Love this lady.

1 comment:

  1. what a blast from the past...wished we had saved our old clothes closet for you and your sis and cousins...getting excited about getting this wedding in motion love you two.. Aunt Carol:)

    ReplyDelete