Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OUR COUPLES SHOWER


Ain't no party like a Ramsey party. Our couples shower was incredible! The decorations, food and thoughtfulness left me speechless. The Ramsey family never ceases to amaze me. Tad and I just love them all to the moon. We had so many sweet friends who traveled near and far to celebrate with us this weekend. From Dallas to Chicago, they made the trip to good ol' Temple. It meant the world to us. We're so very blessed with the most amazing friends and family.



Please take a moment to note the two creepers in the back of this next picture. Hint: one is me and one is Rusten.

Obvious foreshadowing of how fun the wedding will be? I'd say so.

1 comment:

  1. Such nice little pictures from that night! What fun. Really appreciate the candid pictures, ahem.

    ReplyDelete