Friday, March 29, 2013

Wise Guys Date


We've only got a few months left in Waco so we're making it a point to explore new restaurants. We just got a Wise Guys in town and it is only a few minutes from our casa. It would be just plain wrong not to go. Plus Tad is on a Soprano's kick right now and he was in the mood for some Italian. You can tell by the picture he wasn't excited or anything. In case you were wondering, it was as delicious as it looks. I don't know about you, but I'll do just about anything for a fancy hot dog. I blame this on my obsession with Pink's Hot Dogs when I lived in LA. I never really looked at hot dogs the same after that. The Wise Guys Chicago Dog definitely hit the spot! Hoping we make it back to this joint a few more times before the summer.

1 comment:

  1. We stumbled over here different web page and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page yet again.


    Take a look at my web-site; easy backlinks

    ReplyDelete