Monday, April 22, 2013

Couchella


Every year I dream of going to Coachella. It kind of never happens, but I am always there in spirit. They wrapped it up this weekend. Unfortunately I was not in attendance and my weekend was more like couchella. Tad and I watched our shows and had some delicious take-out from Happy Wok. Why don't we do that more often? I mean, the egg rolls alone do it for me.

Let's take a moment and talk about how upset Tad was when I opened his fortune cookie. I didn't like mine (typical) and so I opened his. I don't really think that's how it goes, but hey. You would've thought I stole his winning lottery ticket. He got over it, though.


Finger lickin' good. Also, please note my hair in my hand. I do this all day, every day. Old habits die hard. I'm pretty sure that's what my fortune cookie meant to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment