Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Must Haves

Summer is officially here. I don't know about you, but I am excited as can be. I hope every weekend is a weekend in the sun. Most of these items are my beach bag essentials.


1. Sun Bum. I just ordered the sunscreen and cool down lotion. It smells pretty amazing. Can't wait to put it to good use next month in Florida.
2. Top Shop Boy Shorts. I just love cutoff shorts. I got a pair for $10 last year and I live in them. Goodwill never fails to have a few in stock. 
3. Show Me Your Mumu. Every girl needs a mumu to wear to the beach and lounge poolside. Kandee and I joked the other day that my retired days will be spent on a beach relaxing with the flamingos in my favorite grandma mumu. I mean. Can't wait.
4. ASOS Floppy Hat. To keep those tresses safe in the sun, of course.
5. ASOS Oversized Sunglasses. For your inner hippie. It's the summertime, bring her out.
6. CHI Keratin Silk Infusion Products. I'm a huge fan of Farouk hair care. I recently tried the new Keratin leave-in conditioner and serum. It will do wonders for your hair if the sun or chlorine is getting the best of it.
7. OPI Can't Find My Czechbook. My nails are loving this color right now. No summer blues here.
8. Summer Must Reads: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Isn't It Pretty to Think So? by Nick Miller and Confessions of a Sociopath: Hiding in Plain Sight by M.E. Thomas (I'm fascinated by the human psyche and what makes people tick. It's true). Can't wait to dig into these books on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment