Friday, September 20, 2013

An Arizona Adventure


This picture just about sums up how I feel about Scottsdale, Arizona. Kandee and I traveled to the valley of the sun this month and had an absolute blast. We couldn't get enough of Old Town and the desert. I may not miss the 115 degree weather, but I do miss that charming town full of culture.




The best Jalapeno Pecan Cakes from the Orange Table Bar.







Just chatting it up with some locals.


When we weren't stuffing our faces with food, we were shopping at Mexican Imports. We went to this store at least once a day. We left with Mexican blankets galore. I had trouble fitting all of the goodies into my suitcase and had to even take a few blankets as my carry on. Yes, I was that girl. There were so many places we didn't get a chance to explore. Take Goldfield Ghost Town for example. I guess I'll just have to go back. No complaints there!

No comments:

Post a Comment