Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CHRISTMAS EVE

Tad and I celebrated Christmas with his family on Christmas Eve. It was such a joy. His grandad was in town and it was also Carter's very first Christmas. Such a special time.
Is she not the most beautiful little baby you've ever seen? Those precious lips and big blue eyes. I can't get enough! She's pretty funny too.

Can't have Christmas without a Christmas story. Renee read a couple of books that I hadn't read before and I absolutely loved them. She also got me a few books for Christmas, including The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I may be the only person who hadn't read it. Needless to say, I finished it last night. Couldn't put it down.

We opened presents the next morning. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful gifts I received (these ladies have pretty good taste if you ask me). So blessed to become part of this family! Can't wait to celebrate next year as a married couple. 2012 can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment