Thursday, December 22, 2011

A CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DATE

Tad and I got dressed in our winter's best to check out Nature in Lights at BLORA. This was such a fun date. Doesn't Christmas make you feel like a kid again? Or maybe it's Tad that makes me feel like I'm just a child. Either way, I love Christmas time with this fella. It's my new favorite thing.

I love this last message. So simple, yet so true.

Then we made our way to to Santa's Village. I was trying to show off for Tad and balance on a little rail. I almost hurt myself little does he know. 

 This last picture captures Tad's expression when he realized there was a light display for each of The Twelve Days of Christmas. We'd been in line for about two hours at this point. 'Tis the season!

2 comments:

  1. I really love your outfit Kaci :) I've been after one of those hats for months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh why thank you! I got it from ASOS. They are super adorable AND inexpensive. Win win.

    ReplyDelete