Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A ZOCALO LUNCH

Over the weekend we had a delicious lunch in Austin at Zocalo cafe. My dear friend Marielle introduced me to this little gem. Let me just say Klifford is Zocalo's biggest fan. He never gets to dine out in Temple. Or drink horchatas.

Best part of lunch? Klifford made a little friend. Meet Bits Ruth. She was a doll. Couldn't believe Klifford didn't attack her. Always has the ability to surprise me that one.





Klifford went home to San Marvelous with auntie Kandee for the week. I was really nervous about letting him go, but I know she will guard him with her life.

Note: A little bird definitely pooped on my head as we were leaving. There's a first time for everything. Kandee found it hilarious and was very helpful. Minus the helpful part. I did not document this with a camera. Forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment