Tuesday, March 6, 2012

THE SWEETEST BRIDAL SHOWER

















I  think bridal showers are my new favorite thing. I had no idea they could be so fun and exciting. Sweet Kathy and Marla really know how to host a party. The ladies went above and beyond with the planning and decor. Not to mention the incredible blessing Kathy wrote for me and Tad. I will always hold that near and dear to my heart.

It was so great to see our two families mingling. They're so great together! I received some pretty amazing gifts. What generous friends and family we have. Overflowing with thankfulness for them. I'm also thankful for the two new sisters I'll be getting soon. Love them (love you too, Kandee a.k.a. maid of honor). Oh and did you see Carter was at the shower? Sporting the cutest little tutu there ever was.

Already looking forward to the couples shower at the end of the month. Something tells me it's going to be a fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment