Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day


Tad and I made our way to Temple yesterday to celebrate Father's Day with our families. First we headed to the Allen's for a little grilling and lounging by the pool. Steve and Renee prepared the most delicious meal. Think I may have dreamed about those shrimp tacos last night. We sure missed Samantha and the Pershall family. Can't wait to have them back here soon.

Then we went to my aunt Joanna's house to spend a little time with the Flores family. My dad isn't always too keen on pictures, but the same can't be said for my grandpa. He loves to ham it up for the camera. Actually, not even sure he knows I'm taking a picture half of the time, but that man is so photogenic. Oh and did you notice that my husband and grandpa match? Of course you did! Thankful for these wonderful men in our lives.

1 comment: