Friday, June 1, 2012

LATELY IN THE KITCHEN...

We've just been baking up a storm here lately. I'm usually one to stay out of the kitchen, but turns out I'm a champ at pies and rice krispies treats. Tad takes charge when it comes to our meals. This is completely by choice. I try to help out and he kicks me out of the kitchen. The man enjoys cooking. Or maybe he's just trying to earn his keep. Beats me, but I'm not complaining.

We attempted to make our own version of the Sleepy Hippy pizza this week. It was no D'Blazio's, but a valiant effort nonetheless. We still enjoyed our loaded veggie pie. Pizza is hands down my favorite meal next to hamburgers and Tex-Mex.

We also made these delicious German pancakes with buttermilk syrup. Can't believe I forgot to add strawberries. They're definitely the classiest fruit around and a must have for any pancake. Eh, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment