Friday, June 15, 2012

PIZZA DATE AT POPPA ROLLO'S




The mister and I have been looking forward to date night all week. The last few days have been a wee bit busy. I've had way too many meetings and Tad had the opportunity to work on his first case. We were pretty thrilled about that, but let's return to the subject at hand. Pizza. I could eat it every day. In fact, there were many weeks in college I did. It's just so delicious. Tad took me to Poppa Rollo's for the first time when we first began dating. The ingredients are so fresh and it's such a fun, laid-back atmosphere. The best part you ask? They give you ranch dressing with everything you order. It's almost like they're mind-readers. That pizza joint knows how to win us over.

We usually rent a few movies to end date night, but we were just way too exhausted. I'd say the date was still successful any way you slice it. Pun intended.

1 comment:

  1. however much i dislike this pizza joint (i won't reveal my reasons here...), you sure do look like y'all thoroughly enjoyed your date night! adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete