Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting in the Groove



With this mad man. Practice Court is in full swing and it has taken some time to adjust to Tad's new schedule. He gets home from school, studies, eats dinner, goes to sleep and then wakes up at 4 a.m. to read before class. It exhausts me just writing that. I don't know how he does it, but he still makes some time for me in the evening in the midst of his routine. The weekends seem to be the best time to relax and spend time together. Hey, I'll take what I can get! It's not easy sharing my husband with law school, but there is a light at the end of tunnel. He graduates in seven months and 14 days, but who's counting?

We've been out of town most weekends, but it looks like we'll have to stick close to Waco more in the upcoming months. After this weekend that is. We have something very fun planned with my family in Dallas. It may involve a convention and photo op with our favorite CW brothers. I'm sure this is exactly how Tad wants to spend his weekend off. That boy must really love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment