Monday, December 17, 2012

The Graduate

My little sister graduated on Saturday and we couldn't be more proud of her! Now for a ridiculous amount of family pictures celebrating this lady.





Uncle Fernando and mom proudly sporting that maroon and gold.







Kandee joined the December Graduate Club with me and Tad. Best time of year for graduations, let me tell ya. The ceremony was short and sweet. After graduation, the gang went out to eat at Shady Grove in Austin to wrap up this perfect day. We are so blessed with the most amazing friends and family. ConGRADulations, Kandee. You did it. You're going to change the world. I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. You caught so many good moments! Thanks for being the official photographer of my graduation. I appreciate it more than you know! ;)

    ReplyDelete