Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello, Finals

So nice to see you again. This is Tad's least favorite time of each quarter (see above). And mine. Finals means I probably won't see him much all week. Maybe a quick hello here and there. He spends most of these days camped out in the library. Meanwhile I'm at home catching up on Law & Order: SVU. He doesn't understand why I like it so much. I always fall hook, line and sinker for criminal and forensic investigation shows. I'm convinced it'll pay off one day when I'm vicariously living through a lawyer.

2 comments:

  1. This is EXACTLY what I do when my husband's busy at work. What would we do without Benson and Stabler?! (Although the new episodes without Stabler are just not the same)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, "vicariously living through a lawyer" loveeee it girl ;)
    Well I hope you have a great time catching up, keeping up with his future career ;)

    ReplyDelete