Friday, July 13, 2012

Sneak Peek

ee photography
Here's a little sneak peek from the shoot I did with Sweet Sunday last month. How fun is this? I am the teeniest bit obsessed with everything about it. Tad, I need you to build me that teepee soon. More pictures to come of this gypsy inspired wedding.

On another note, so glad it's Friday. Still wondering what took it so long to get here. Going to Austin this weekend for a hair appointment while Tad takes another final on Saturday. He'll be done on Wednesday. Praise the Lord! That boy deserves a good break. I'll also be making a little stop in Temple to visit my family and Klifford. Way too excited to snuggle and eat ice pops with that chihuahua. Yes, ice pops. Apparently that's what my dad has been feeding him according to my mom. Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. "Like" You have the nicest tan out of everyone btw..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for more images from this shoot, plus some of the new hairdo!! You are too gorgeous, my friend ;) lurveyew, Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww gee thanks guys! Just wait until you see the rest. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete