Friday, October 26, 2012

A Kitok Date Night







Obviously we take ourselves very seriously. Only not really. How about that last picture? Tad captured the spirit of a girl embracing the cold front and winds that came in last night. It's about time, Texas. 

Now back to dinner. One thing we take very seriously is a good burger. Kitok Restaurant is where it's at. Definitely one of our favorite burger joints in Waco. I ordered the double-liplocker burger with cheese and Tad ordered the egg burger. We don't mess around. Let's not forget their addicting oriental fries. They keep us coming back. If you haven't been to this sleeper restaurant, what are you waiting for? Great food and the cozy atmosphere feels like home, gas space heaters and all. Yes, I grew up with a space heater and they really are amazing.

This date night was long overdue and I'm so thankful the hubby had time to come and eat a burger with me. Something tells me he'll always make time for that!

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I am loving your hair in all of these pictures. Those burger names sounds a little sketchy but I trust that they are tasty. Lylas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind. I'm still sure I love your locks more, though. And next time you're in Waco, totally taking you here. You'll feel right at home with the Dearborn heater.

      Delete