Friday, May 11, 2012

HONEYMOONING IN PUNTA CANA


We were over the moon after the wedding and this honeymoon was the icing on the cake. Punta Cana is paradise. We couldn't get over the beauty. Or the price of the sunscreen from the gift shop. When you forget to pack sunscreen, you pay $25 for a 4 fl oz bottle. We treated that little bottle like royalty, but of course lost it after the first day. Try really hard to be surprised.





Melia Caribe Tropical was an amazing resort. Not to mention the food. I forget how dangerous buffets can be, especially when they have fried cheese for breakfast. In case you're wondering, we didn't hold back. I was also a pretty big fan of the coconut water. Couldn't stop drinking it. This is partly because they didn't have my beverage of choice (Diet Coke) on the resort, only Coca-Cola Light. Two very different things if you ask me.


We were definitely the cliché newlywed couple. There was lots of flirting and shameless PDA (which I'm usually not a fan of). The beach makes me a hopeless romantic.

Punta Cana, till we meet again...

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like the perfect paradise! Amazing pics, and y'all are too presh. Love, love, love!

    Next time,let me hide in that suitcase-
    ANJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Wait, why wasn't I invited again? Oh, and I'm really a fan of that rainbow drink you're holding. It's almost too pretty to sip.

    -your sister

    ReplyDelete