Friday, May 25, 2012

LITTLE DUDE

This little dude. My dad snapped these shots of us two when I visited Temple earlier this week. He's the only person besides my sister who is the teeniest bit obsessed with that chihuahua. If you've met me, you know the obsession. And even then you still don't know the half of it. Love that little nugget to pieces. Can't wait for some family time with him Saturday in Austin. We're pretty pumped it's a three day weekend. We have all sorts of things planned.

Happy Friday to you and yours!

P.S. Our lovely photographers sent us the wedding pictures last night. To say we're in love is an understatement.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a little chihuahua/corgi who's one of the lights of my life, too! I cannot wait to see all of Joie LaLa's photos! We should have a highlight film ready in a week or so, and I am so excited for you to see it. Such pretty, pretty fim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Shanna! That mix sounds way too cute. Just love little chihuahuas to the moon. Oh my gosh am I excited to see it! So stinkin' excited.

    ReplyDelete