Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween Night






We had the Pershall family over for dinner on Halloween night. We wanted to cook something a little festive so Tad whipped up some delicious chili and I cut out Halloween shaped cheese. I know, a lot of hard work on my part. I joked with Tad that I am basically the real life version of Cher's character, Mrs. Flax, from the movie Mermaids. She had a thing for hors d'oeuvres. She only made finger foods like marshmallow kebabs and even chopped her sandwiches into stars. My kind of lady.

Back to dinner. Chelsea and JR dressed as Bert and Ernie. Tad and I were hippies. I think? I'm not really sure what Tad was looking back at these pictures. The cutest costume award went to Carter. Look at those darling tights! There was really no competition.

What better way to end Halloween than to watch the movie Halloween? It's a tradition every Halloween night so Tad and I popped this move in after our company left. Long story short, Tad went to bed about 10 minutes into the movie and I chickened out watching it alone. All in all, it was a pretty great night. Hope everyone had as much fun on Halloween as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment