Friday, August 3, 2012

Carter Lynn's First Birthday

Can't believe this little lady turned one last weekend. She was the best Birthday girl and we just loved celebrating with her. Chelsea got so many amazing pictures from the party and I couldn't help but share a few of my favorites we snapped. Let me just say, ain't no party like a Pershall party. From the decor to the fun guest list. Just too adorable for words. We helped Chelsea prepare, but she was the mastermind behind this backyard soiree.






OK so I couldn't resist posting more than few pictures of us trying to feed her the smash cake. She is so funny and after a few bites she was ready to be out of there! She might love Ritz crackers, but I guess she isn't too crazy about sugar yet. And that picture of Carter and Tad? My favorite of those two together yet. Carter Lynn has been quite the joy bringer in our lives this past year and we can't wait to see what next year has in store for this little darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment