Thursday, August 9, 2012

Krause Springs

My dear friend Cariño flew in from Chicago this weekend to get a little Texas sun. We got a group together and planned a laid back trip to Krause Springs. We made the drive to Spicewood which is about 30 miles west of Austin. The waterfall alone made the drive well worth it. If you came to our wedding, you might also recognize our DJ, Jeremy. He's such a hoot.
After our swimming hole adventure, we ate at Jack Allen's Kitchen in Austin. Of course my camera died after taking that picture because I'm really responsible when it comes to charging my electronics. Just know the meal was extremely delicious and I'm a little sad I'm just now being introduced to this restaurant. We had such a blast and never get tired of driving through the beautiful Hill Country. Can't wait until Cariño visits again in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment