Friday, August 24, 2012

Meet Me in St. Louis

I'll be the girl one fanny pack away from being the biggest tourist there ever was. I didn't realize how big of a tourist I am when visiting other states. Poor Tad. He probably gets so embarrassed when I whip that camera out. In between Birthday festivities for Twila, we were off to see the zoo and other tourist attractions in St. Louis, Missouri. Samantha wasn't in town yet so she missed out on some of these outings.








Let's be honest, I have some reservations on animals being held in captivity (don't get me started on Sea World), but I am a sucker for any opportunity I can play with one. Does that make sense? No. No, it probably doesn't. The next day we went to The Arch. We didn't actually take the tour because we heard it can get stuck. Not exactly my cup of tea, but it sure was beautiful!




St. Louis, you're a beauty. I'm sure we'll be back and I can't wait to explore more of this City.

No comments:

Post a Comment